Your rental property is a lucrative investment, which means you need to make sure it is properly protected with a policy from Americal Insurance. Our rental property insurance covers you against any financial losses associated with your rented property.

Would you remain financially stable if the building you own were to be damaged or if a tenant was injured on your property? If the answer to this question is “no” then it is time for you to come and sit down with our agents to discuss your rental property insurance options. The policies we provide are essential tools that can protect you in such situations as those above.

Why Do You Need Rental Property Insurance?

As a landlord, it is important that you know that your regular homeowners insurance policy won’t protect your rental property. That is why it is so important for you to also carry rental property insurance. We are ready to help you select the best possible coverage for your needs, including coverage against such risks as:

  • Damage to your Property
  • Damage You Could Be Legally Obligated to Pay
  • Legal Counsel & Fees
  • Up to 12 Months of Lost Rental Income

Finding the Proper Coverage for Your Rental Unit

Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your rental property is properly covered by working with our insurance agents. We offer policies that not only help you cover the cost of your building, but also offer options to add protection for the contents within the building as well. This is an especially helpful policy to have if you have furnished the interior of your rental property yourself.

No matter what your specific coverage needs; our team is ready to assist you in finding the right rental property insurance. Don’t hesitate to utilize the knowledgeable agents at our insurance agency when you are looking to upgrade your coverage.

Contact our agency in Encino if you own a rental property in the state of California. Our team offers rental property insurance that helps you cover your property and grounds against damages and claims